Now that warm weather has returned, I will be juggling around town. I try to get out a couple times a week to juggle. In addition, I have the following events scheduled for 2018:
- Family FunFest Saturday, 8 September, 11am to 1pm, at Whaleback Ski Area. A benefit for the Upper Valley Haven. Free admission for everyone that brings a donation to the Haven!
- King Arthur Flour Fall Festival Saturday, 15 September, 1:30 to 3:30pm, at their store in Norwich, VT.
- Hanover Farmer’s Market (many Wednesday afternoons) or
Lebanon Farmer’s Market (many Thursday afternoons)
- There are lots more events in the works, as well as many private parties…
- And if it’s a nice day, I may just show up somewhere near you! I hope to see you soon!
Regrettably, you missed me at…
- Howel Classic at the Howe Library on 18 March. What great fun – getting to throw things in the Library!
- Private Lesson March – teaching more people to juggle!
- Private Event teaching people to juggle in April at a private fundraiser.
- Revels North Pancake Breakfast, on Saturday & Sunday, 19 & 20 May. I’ll be there juggling when I’m not helping to serve breakfast at the Post Mills Balloon Festival.
* Lebanon High School All-Night Graduation Party
- Upper Valley Food Coop Saturday, 23 June, 12 noon to 2:00pm, in White River Junction, VT.
- Revels North Summer Solstice Festival Saturday, 23 June (Pomfret) and Sunday, 24 June (Norwich), both at 5:00pm. Come enjoy the longest days of the year, good food, and a lovely concert. We’ll be there from 5pm until dusk.
- Sunday Buffet at the Loch Lyme Lodge Starting in late June, I juggle most Sunday afternoons at the Loch Lyme Lodge in Lyme NH. I usually get there around 4:30pm, and stay around for the buffet by the pond. Call ahead for buffet reservations, 603-795-2141.
- Wednesday Cookouts at Loch Lyme Lodge I also juggle at the Wednesday cookouts – 5:30-7:30pm
- Lyme Independence Day Celebration 2:00-4:00pm, on the Common in Lyme, NH.* Thetford Hill Fair Saturday, 29 July from 10:30 am to noon.
- Peacham Acoustic Music Festival I’ll be there at 11:00am on Saturday, 18 August.