Now that warm weather has returned, I will be juggling around town. I try to get out a couple times a week to juggle. In addition, I have the following events scheduled for 2019:
- Revels North Summer Solstice Festival – 2019 Come enjoy the longest days of the year, good food, and a lovely concert. There are two performances. We’ll be there from 5:30pm until dusk.
- Friday, 21 June – the actual Summer Solstice (in Pomfret at Artistree)
- Saturday, 22 June (Norwich, on the Green)
- The Prouty on Saturday, 13 July 2018. My fifth year of showing people how to juggle after they finish their ride.
- Peacham Acoustic Music Festival I’ll be there around 11:00am on Saturday, 17 August 2019.
- Sunday Buffet at the Loch Lyme Lodge Starting in late June, I juggle most Sunday afternoons at the Loch Lyme Lodge in Lyme NH. I usually get there around 4:30pm, and stay around for the buffet by the pond. Call ahead for buffet reservations, 603-795-2141.
- Wednesday Cookouts at Loch Lyme Lodge I also juggle at the Wednesday cookouts – 5:30-7:30pm
- Hanover Farmer’s Market (many Wednesday afternoons) or
Lebanon Farmer’s Market (many Thursday afternoons)
- There are lots more events in the works, as well as many private parties…
- And if it’s a nice day, I may just show up somewhere near you! I hope to see you soon!
Regrettably, you missed me at…
- Howel Classic at the Howe Library on 17 March. What great fun – getting to throw things in the Library!
- AVA Gallery Silent Auction and Gala Bid for a juggling lesson at your home or business. Have a party! Invite your friends! The Silent Auction and Gala is 6 April 2019, 5-8pm.
- Montshire Museum Fiddlehead Fling Auction Another chance to bid on a juggling lesson, 3 May 2019, at the Montshire Museum.
- Adventure Day for Vermont Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Private Event) 17 May 2019.