Now that the days are getting longer, my schedule for the “warm season” is starting to shape up. I try to get out a couple times a week to juggle. In addition, I have the following events scheduled for 2020:
- Howel Classic at the Howe Library on 29 March. What great fun – getting to throw things in the Library!
- Montshire Museum Fiddlehead Fling Auction Here’s your chance to bid on a juggling lesson, 1 May 2020, at the Montshire Museum.
- Adventure Day for Vermont Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Private Event) 15 May 2020.
- Upper Valley Food Coop Saturday, 20 June, 12 noon to 2:00pm, in White River Junction, VT.
- Revels North Summer Solstice Festival – 2020 Come enjoy the longest days of the year, good food, and a lovely concert. Saturday, 20 June 2020 on the Green in Norwich. We’ll be there from 5:30pm until dusk.
- The Prouty on Saturday, 11 July 2020. My sixth year of showing people how to juggle after they finish their ride.
- Peacham Acoustic Music Festival I’ll be there around 11:00am on Saturday, 14 August 2020.
- Sunday Buffet at the Loch Lyme Lodge Starting in late June, I juggle most Sunday afternoons at the Loch Lyme Lodge in Lyme NH. I usually get there around 4:30pm, and stay around for the buffet by the pond. Call ahead for buffet reservations, 603-795-2141.
- Wednesday Cookouts at Loch Lyme Lodge I also juggle at the Lodge for their Wednesday cookouts – 5:30-7:30pm
- Hanover Farmer’s Market (many Wednesday afternoons) or
Lebanon Farmer’s Market (many Thursday afternoons)
- There are lots more events in the works, as well as many private parties…
- And if it’s a nice day, I may just show up somewhere near you! I hope to see you soon!